Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Wind

She was the wind, and he loved her. He did not care if the winds change her temper so fast, if her heart flies to someone else in days… he embraced the breeze of hers, he stood in the storm suffered in silent but was there standing straight as a mountain… she said: don’t try to retain me because I’m the wind, if I feel pressure I will storm away.  He said: I won’t I will run with the wind, I will fly with the wind… she smiled and doubted what he said…

Her heart was confused, her mind even more, but he was sure, to his bones he was sure… she did not believe in love, and his faith was Love… she thought he is delusional and he thought she is lost and he will help her find the way to love and peace… two strangers met one day in the middle of a rough road, he took her hand because he thought he could help her out of the troubling sea… she gave him her hand because she was blind and could not see… she heard his words but did not believe any... he understood and said it was normal, and in his heart he believed that one day he will gain her trust… she said: you crazy fool, I used to believe like you, I used to trust like you and I woke up one day crushed under the wheels of a real harsh world, he smiled and said: it is not real, I came to you to prove that your old beliefs are not illusions and love is not a sweet dream that ends with the painful realization of reality, love is real, like the wind it is real, she smiled but her doubts were still there…

She was grateful for his patience and thought it was useless… one day he will stop believing, one day he will get tired of the wind and he will look for steady home… but she was wrong because his love was strong and his faith was bigger than her doubts…

Days flew between her craziness and his patience, between her doubts and his belief, between the storms of the winter and the impatient wait for spring… and with the first blooming rose, the garden of her heart blossomed and the first rose was “I love you”.

No comments:

Post a Comment